Section 1 – Terminology, What do we do with your information
- User – a natural person, legal person or unincorporated business unit that may view information on the Website in line with its intended use, and may use other services.
- Website – the website available at mgcream.com, through which the Users may purchase products offered by MgCream s.r.o., Sarajevská 1051/10, Prague 2, 120 00, Czech Republic, IN:08459266, VAT IN: CZ08459266
- Cookies – small text files stored on your (the User’s) device that the server can read once the device is re-connected.
- SSL protocol – a special standard of online encrypted data transmission as opposed to standard transmission carried out via open text
- GDPR – Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation)
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Processing – any operations performed on the Personal Data, such as collection, recording, storage, structuring, alteration, making available and erasure, especially the ones performed in any IT systems.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Your Personal Data will be processed in order to enable the use of the Website’s functionalities, pursuant to Art. 6.1.a)-b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
If you agree to wider processing, your personal data will be processed to the extent compliant with the provided consent;
The Personal Data provided by you will be processed for the term when the Website is used or until a request is filed to discontinue the processing of your data;
You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of the Personal Data or restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability, the right to object against processing and the right to withdraw consent;
If you detect that your Personal Data are processed in breach of the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
The submission of the specific Personal Data is voluntary, but if they are not provided, this may result in the inability to use these functionalities of the Website that require the provision of the specific Personal Data;
The Personal Data collected via forms on the Website to which the User has given consent will be processed for the purposes and period necessary for the proper discharge of relevant performance.
Section 2 – Consent
When you provide us with Personal Data to complete a transaction, place an order, verify receipt of your payment, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Email marketing: With your permission, by signing up to our Mailchimp for updates, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, either by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe from mailing list’ link at the bottom of our marketing emails to unsubscribe from Mailchimp, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us with regards to other personal information at:
Vinohrady, Prague 2
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (EU OJ L 119 of 5 April 2016), we inform you that:
The controller of your Personal Data is MgCream s.r.o., Sarajevská 1051/10, Prague 2, 120 00, Czech Republic, IN: 08459266, VAT IN: CZ 08459266, email: email@example.com
Section 3 – Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
Section 4 – Sylius
Our store uses Sylius.com as it’s eCommerce framework. They provide us with the online eCommerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Sylius’ data storage, databases and the general Sylius application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
The use of Sylius’ website is carried out via the secure SSL protocol which ensures the protection of online data transmission.
Pursuant to Art. 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law, the Website uses the Cookies, i.e. IT data stored on the User’s terminal equipment. Please refer to Section 7 – Cookies of this document for a detailed list of the cookies we use and our reason for using them.
If you choose payment via bank transfer to complete your purchase, we do not store any of your purchase transaction information outside of the information necessary to confirm receipt of your payment and if necessary, arrange a refund;
If you choose payment via PayPal, your payment details, including credit card information, are securely handled by PayPal. As we use PayPal’s service as our online payment processor, data is shared with us from PayPal about your purchase with the purpose of confirming receipt of your payment and if necessary, arranging refunds.
Our use of your personal information related to a purchase transaction carried out on our website is further outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
For more insight, you may also want to read PayPal’s User Agreement (https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full) or Privacy Statement (https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full).
Section 5 - Third-party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment transaction processor PayPal, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 6 – Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Section 7 – Cookies
Cookies and tracking technologies are small text files stored on your device when you use a web browser. Some cookies are essential for you to use our site, while other cookies collect data about your browsing habits. We use this data to give you the best experience.
Our eCommerce platform cookies are used to:
- facilitate the use of the Website for the User;
- subsequently recognise the User – in case of re-connection with the Website from the equipment on which they have been saved;
- ensure security, and prevent fraud and abuse;
- prepare statistics that help understand how the User uses web pages, which allows for the improvement of the web pages’ structure and content;
- customise the Website’s content, and optimise the use of the customised web pages.
Below is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. Usually, the Cookies contain a name of a webpage from which they originate, time for which they are stored in the terminal equipment, and a unique number.
As part of the Website, we use the following types of Cookies:
- ‘session cookies’ – stored in the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs off, leaves a webpage or turns off a web browser;
- ‘persistent cookies’ – stored in the User’s terminal equipment for a period specified in the Cookies’ parameters or until they are removed by the User;
- ‘performance cookies’ – allowing for gathering information as to how the Website’s web pages are used;
- ‘necessary cookies’ – allowing for the use of the services available as part of the Website;
- ‘functionality cookies’ – allowing for saving the User’s selected settings and for the customisation of the User’s interface;
- ‘own cookies’ – placed by the Website;
- ‘external’ – originating from a third-party webpage;
- ‘Google Analytics cookies’ – you should read the cookies policy available at the address: www.developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage;
- ‘Other Google cookies’ – you should read cookies policy of Google available at the address: www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/;
Each User of our Website has an option to change the Cookies-related settings in a web browser’s settings:
- Google Chrome – you should click menu (in the upper right corner), the ‘Settings’ tab > ‘Show advanced settings’. In the ‘Privacy’ section, you should click the ‘Content settings’ button. In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can change the following settings with regard to the Cookies:
- removing the Cookies,
- blocking the Cookies by default,
- default consent to the Cookies,
- default operation of the Cookies and of web pages’ data until the closure of a browser,
- defining exceptions for the Cookies originating from particular websites or domains;
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0 – from a browser’s menu (right upper corner): Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, the ‘Sites’ button. Determine the level with a slider, and confirm the change with the ‘OK’ button;
- Mozilla Firefox – from a browser’s menu: Tools > Options > Privacy. Activate the ‘Firefox Programme’ field: ‘will use user’s settings’. By marking – or not marking – of the ‘Accept cookies’ box, you will decide how the Cookies are handled;
- Opera – from a browser’s menu: Tools > Preferences > Advanced. By marking – or not marking – of the ‘Accept cookies’ box, you will decide how the Cookies are handled;
- Safari – in Safari drop-down menu, you should select ‘Preferences’ and click the ‘Security’ icon. Here, a security level can be selected by choosing the ‘Accept cookies’ option.
If the Cookies functionality is turned off in a browser, the User will still enjoy access to our Website’s resources. Software used to browse websites (a web browser) by default allows for storing of the Cookies in the User’s terminal equipment. The Website’s Users can change related settings The web browser allows for removing of the Cookies. It is also possible to automatically block the Cookies. Detailed information on this subject matter is presented in the help section or in the documentation of a web browser used by the User;
If the User does not want to receive the Cookies, they can change settings of their browsers. However, if the Cookies necessary for authentication processes, security purposes or for maintaining of the User’s preferences are turned off, this may hinder, and in extreme cases also prevent, the use of the Website and the ability to place an order.
Section 8 - Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your location of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your location of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Questions and Contact Information
More information concerning terms of service, in particular, the rules governing operation of the Website, manners and terms of concluding agreements, and terms of access to the Website’s content and of use of the Website, including the Personal Data protection rules, are presented in the Terms of Service.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Vinohrady, Prague 2
The MGcream Team